Do you want some FREE cookbooks? I do & I have downloaded all of these in this list! You can do the same!
1. Things Mother used to Make--some recipes 100 years old. Should be very interesting reading.
2. Crisco The story of Crisco and 250 recipes
3. The Ladies' Aid Society of the First Presbyterian Church of Marion, Ohio
4. On Uncle Sam's Water Wagon--500 Recipes for Delicious Drinks Which Can Be Made at Home
5.Mrs. Wilson's Cook Book--Numerous New Recipes Based on Present Economic Conditions
6. The Jewish Manual--Practical Information In Jewish and Modern Cookery With a Collection of Valuable Recipes & Hints Relating to the Toilette
7. The International Jewish Cook Book--1600 Recipes According to the Jewish Dietary Laws with the Rules for Kashering
8. Fifty-Two Sunday Dinners--A Book of Recipes
9. Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes--and Home Made Candy Recipes
10. The Candy Maker's Guide--A Collection of Choice Recipes for Sugar Boiling
11. American Cookery: Thanksgiving Menus and Recipes--November, 1921 - Vo. 24, No. 4