I hope you had a fantastic New Yearâ€™s celebration (or a restful weekend!) and you are now ready to take control of your body and get it back into top shape!
Today, I have a brand new Weight Loss Workout video that will show you how to get your fat burning engine started and your metabolism cranking. Itâ€™s a 4 exercise circuit based workout that you can do right at home or in the gym. And since it only involves body weight movements you can take it anywhere!
Hereâ€™s how to complete the circuit Weight Loss Workout:
1. High Knees x 20 seconds (about 30 repetitions)
2. Butt Kicks x 20 seconds (about 30 repetitions)
3. Side-to-Side lateral Lunges x 24-30 reps
4. Hand Walkouts x 10 reps
Circuit Weight Loss Workout tips:
1. Complete this circuit without resting between each exercise
2. Rest 60 â€“ 90 seconds after you complete the full circuit
3. Repeat this circuit workout for 1-2 more rounds after your rest period
You can also check out this entire circuit on the video I created for you below. On the video Iâ€™ll point out all the details and show you what to watch for in terms of form and to get the most fat burning benefits from the circuit workout.
I hope you enjoy the workout and Iâ€™ll be back soon with more fat burning and body transformation tips!
Committed to your success,
Stephen Cabral, CSCS, CPT, NS
Author of Fatlossity, Lose5in7 Weight Loss System
Health Consultant for MTV, NutritionData, Diet.com, Gather, EDGE