But until recently, there were 3 major barriers to entering the touch up business:
- Cost. A system that can mix all colors of the spectrum is $5000+. That's far beyond the budget of most small businesses.
- Training. Training requires that you leave for a minimum of 3 days and spend $1k - $2k. Not practical for most business owners.
- Complexity. Systems used to require 100+ bottles, paint shakers, microfiche readers, and laptop computers. Too complicated for employees, and too large to fit into your work verhicle.
The ScratchOut Kit from Applied Colors was created for small automotive appearance businesses wanting an affordable, learnable touch up system that delivers professional results on cars of all colors for about $1000. Here's how the ScratchOut kit overcomes the shortcomings of most paint repair systems:
- $1095 for a complete system. Includes enough paint to touch up over 1000 cars.
- DVD training. Detailed instructional videos of the 4 common repair types (basic, deep, long and shallow, and road rash) and how to repair them. Watch the DVD, read the color instruction manual, practice on your own vehicles...and you're in business.
- Premixed, universal colors. 284 color formulas that can be mixed in less than 60 seconds. All colors can be tinted lighter or darker to form a total of 10,000 colors.
- Compact, self-contained toolbox. All cleaning materials, paint, brushes, squeegees, excess paint remover, and more are contained in an 18 inch by 18 inch by 36 inch toolbox.
Hundreds of ScratchOut systems have been sold worldwide to automotive businesses who finally found the right "fit" for their budget, training, and quality demands.
To see large color photos and demonsration videos of the Applied Colors Scratchout Kit, see Applied Colors' website here:
http://appliedcolors.com/see-it-work.htmlEND AKISMET -->
This article has been flagged as spam, if you think this is an error please contact us.