Here's the top 10 bestselling hardcover fiction titles according to the New York Times:
1. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
2. Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn
3. Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly
4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
5. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
6. A touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris
7. Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
8. Rough Country by John Sandford
9. An Echo in the Bone by Dianne Gabaldon
10. The Professional by Robert B. Parker
Okay...who's read what? Who wants to read what? Which one's are you waiting for the paperback?
I'll be honest...hardcovers are just too expensive for me. I read Dianna Gabaldon's first three or four books and loved them. I even met her once at a writer's conference. I'll probably read this when it's in paperback.
I'm also eager to read Half Broke Horses. I love Jeanette Walls' "The Glass Castle." I think it is one of the best books I've ever read. So, I'll probably read this one, too.
As for the top of the list, I'm just simply over all the hoopla about Dan Brown. I think he's been on every television show possible for the last month. Has anyone read this one? Did you like it?
I'll post non-fiction in a different list. I thought that would be easier to read than the way I usually post the lists.