Here's how it works:
Copy this entire post and paste it into a new post to share on Gather. Answer the questions below and post your survey to the group To-Do Divas and any other relevant communities you are a member of. Include the tag real me survey when you share your survey and Real Me Survey in the title of your post.
Share your survey by September 18th and you could win Gather Points™! Twenty participants who follow the directions from my original post (Stefanie Plum) will be drawn by Gather to receive 20 Gather Points™ each!
The Real Me Survey:
- The song to best describe me is: "Happy Girl" - Martina McBride
- Using the acronym R.E.A.L., four words to describe me are: Relaxed, Easily-Amused, Abnormal, Loony
- People I’m close to say I’m: Tall :-)
- When you first meet me, you’ll think I’m: Quiet
- My proudest moment is: Graduating college in 2007.
- In ten years, I’d like to say I’ve: traveled to some place exciting.
- If I could teach someone else a skill of mine, it would be: fast typing skills.
- If I could learn something new, it would be: how to come up with and run my own business.
My favorite things
- If I was stuck on an island with food and water, I’d also bring: my dogs, hubby, camera, and laptop.
- If I could plan my last meal, it would be: my step-dad's homemade potato pizza.
- If I could go on a $10,000 shopping spree anywhere, it would be: the Mall of America in Minnesota.
- My favorite gift card from Gather is: It's a tie between Borders & PayPal
- If I could live in any time and place, it would be: Right now, Minnesota.
- If I could live the life of someone else for one day, it would be: Someone really rich so in that one day I could adopt the real me and gift myself mucho money. haha
- My perfect escape is: a good book.
- If I had a genie in a bottle (and couldn't have anymore wishes) I would ask for: a motor home/RV/Camper.
- A random fact about me is: I ALWAYS have to be at least 15 minutes early for anything and everything.