AS you know I like talking about myself and havent hought of anything to post latley, so here goes..
Who are you, really? What are your favorite things? What are your goals? How would someone describe the "real" you? Take the "Real Me Survey" and share who you really are with the Gather community!
Here's how it works:
Copy this entire post and paste it into a new post to share on Gather. Answer the questions below and post your survey to the group To-Do Divas and any other relevant communities you are a member of. Include the tag real me survey when you share your survey and Real Me Survey in the title of your post.
Share your survey by September 18th and you could win Gather Points™! Twenty participants who follow the directions from my original post (Stefanie Plum) will be drawn by Gather to receive 20 Gather Points™ each!
The Real Me Survey:
- The song to best describe me is:ME and GOD
- Using the acronym R.E.A.L., four words to describe me are: Rounder, Eclectic, A-hole, Liberal
- People I’m close to say I’m: Different
- When you first meet me, you’ll think I’m: earthy
- My proudest moment is: when I was born
- In ten years, I’d like to say I’ve: stayed alive
- If I could teach someone else a skill of mine, it would be: How to be cantakerous
- If I could learn something new, it would be: be nice
My favorite things
- If I was stuck on an island with food and water, I’d also bring: My wife , so she could cook
- If I could plan my last meal, it would be: Big and take along time to eat
- If I could go on a $10,000 shopping spree anywhere, it would be: Tractor Supply
- My favorite gift card from Gather is: Home Depot
- If I could live in any time and place, it would be:about: When I was 29 and right here
- If I could live the life of someone else for one day, it would be: as a dog
- My perfect escape is: Inside my own head
- If I had a genie in a bottle (and couldn't have anymore wishes) I would ask for: a reclining toilet