The drama that plagues the characters on daytime soaps is enough to drive anyone to mood swings. Surely some of them could use a healthy way to find their good moods! So for this monthâ€™s contest, weâ€™re asking â€œWhat soap opera character do you think could use Nature Made SAM-e Complete?â€ Could Krystal Carey use something to help her find a good mood again? How about Vienna Hyatt? Or Brooke Logan? Tell us who you think needs SAM-e Complete and why. If youâ€™re not a fan of soaps, tell us what fictional TV personality you think could use something to help them balance their mood.
Nature Made SAM-e Complete has been selected to participate in The Official Talent Gift Lounge backstage at The 36th Annual Daytime Entertainment EmmyÂ® Awards! So in celebration, this month you'll have the chance to win 1 of 10 of the Nature Made SAM-e Complete gift bagsâ€”like the ones the stars will scoop up in the Gift Lounge.Â The bags contain:
- 6-month supply of Nature Made SAM-e Complete
- Wooden foot massager
- Yoga Mat and Carrying Bag
- Mood Journal
It's your chance to live like the stars!Â So be sure to enter by leaving your answer in the comments on this post.
Thereâ€™s no right or wrong answer, but weâ€™ll be choosing 10 winners based on a few criteria:
- Creativity â€“ Be as creative as you want with this. In the past, weâ€™ve received poems, stories, and all around hilarious entries for contests, so the more creative you are, the better your chances.
- How Clearly and Effectively the Entry Message is Conveyed â€“ Make sure your comment makes sense to at least one other person before you send it.
- Relevance to the Subject of the Contest Question â€“ Not just any answer will do. Make sure what youâ€™re submitting answers the question.
SAM-e Complete is meant to supplement the Sam-e molecules that your body normally produces to help you maintain your healthy mood naturally. Itâ€™s not meant to cure or prevent any conditions, including depression. Because of this, comments about depression or other such topics will not be posted. Even if we canâ€™t approve all the comments we receive, youâ€™ll still be eligible to win whether we post your comment or not.
For full contest rules, be sure to check out the Official Rules page. Good luck!