Because of recent articles I have participated in, as well as some particular comments that have been made to me I thought it was time for an article. I first want to point out to many of you that don't know me or think you know about me. I am a child abuse advocate, I am 110% against any form of child abuse, I feel sexual abuse is the most falsely accused form of child abuse, I feel people who falsely accuse should be treated just as if the person who was convicted of a false abuse charge. I am founder and President of Baby James Foundation, I was a victim of sexual, verbal, emotional, and physical abuse. Although, my physical abuse as a child wasn't as severe as the other forms of abuse I encountered as a child. I was as well a victim of domestic violence with my second husband.
Now that you know me the point of this article. This article is going to be about Pedophiles, I don't want you to confuse them with a molester or sex offender. Not all sex offender's are molesters, not all sex offenders are pedophiles. To help with clarifying this here are some definitions for you.
A sex offender is a person who has been criminally charged and convicted of, or has pled "guilty" or Nolo contendere to, a sex crime. Crimes requiring mandatory sex offender registration may include child sexual abuse, downloading child pornography, rape, and statutory rape. The term sex offender is a broad term, with sexual predator often being used to describe a more severe physical or repeat sexual offense. In the United States, United Kingdom, and other countries a convicted sex offender is often required to register with the respective jurisdiction's sex offender registry. These registry databases are frequently accesible to the public through the internet. Sexual offenders are also sometimes classified into levels. The highest level offenders generally must register as a sex offender for their entire lives, whereas low level offenders may only need to register for a limited time. As a label of identity it is used in criminal psychology.
Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is the forcing of undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another, when that force falls short of being a sexual assault. The offender is referred to as a molester or molestor or abuser or sexual abuser. The term also covers any behavior by any adult towards a child to stimulate either the adult or child sexually. When the victim is younger than the age of consent, it is referred to as child sexual abuse.
The term pedophilia (or paedophilia) has a range of definitions as found in psychology, law enforcement, and the vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), pedophilia is specified as a form of paraphilia in which a person either has acted on intense sexual urges towards children, or experiences recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about children that cause distress or interpersonal difficulty. The disorder is common among people who commit child sexual abuse; however, some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia. In strictly behavioral contexts, the word "pedophilia" has been used to refer to child sexual abuse itself, also called "pedophilic behavior".
In this article I am focusing on Pedophiles. The characteristics of a pedophile are...
- Popular with both children and adults.
- Appears to be trustworthy and respectable.
- Prefers the company of children.
- Feels more comfortable with children than adults.
- Is mainly attracted to prepubescent boys and girls.
- Can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.
- "Grooms" children with quality time, video games, parties, candy, toys, gifts, money.
- Singles out children who seem troubled and in need of attention or affection.
- Often dates or marries women with children that are the age of his preferred victims.
- Rarely forces or coerces a child into sexual contact. Usually through trust and friendship. Physical contact is gradual, from touching, to picking up, to holding on lap, to kissing, etc.
- Derives gratification in a number of ways. For some, looking is enough. For others, taking pictures or watching children undress is enough. Still others require more contact.
- Finds different ways and places to be alone with children.
- Are primarily (but not always) male, masculine, better-educated, more religious than average, in their thirties, and choose jobs allowing them greater access to children.
- Are usually family men, have no criminal record, and deny that they abuse children, even after caught, convicted, incarcerated, and court-ordered into a sex offender program. The marriage is often troubled by sexual dysfunction, and serves as a smokescreen for the pedophile's true preferences and practices.
Are often, but not always, themselves victims of some form of childhood sexual abuse.
- Even if the pedophile has no children, his home is usually child-friendly, with toys, books, video games, computers, bikes, swing sets, skateboards, rec room, pool, snacks - things to attract children to his home and keep them coming back. Usually the items reflect the preferred age of his victims.
- A female pedophile usually abuses a child when partnered with an adult male pedophile, and is often herself a victim of chronic sexual abuse.
A pedophile can act independently, or be involved in an organized ring, including the Internet, NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association), and other pro-pedophilia groups.
- Some pedophiles recognize that their behavior is criminal, immoral, and unacceptable by society, and operate in secrecy.
- Some are quite open and militant about their practices and advocate the normalization of pedophilia under the guise of freedom of speech and press, and uses innocuous language like "intergenerational intimacy."
Some of you have commented on my own articles of such individuals as described. Remarks have been castrate them, lock them away forever, death sentence. Frankly I don't disagree with any of those remarks of a pedophile.
Now all of a sudden Michael Jackson is dead and the same people who commented on those articles views change. How can a view change from one pedophile to another?
Lets take a look at Michael Jackson and really think about the characteristics of a pedophile. He admitted to inviting disadvantage children to his ranch, children slept in the same bed as him, his exact words has been "my greatest inspiration comes from kids.", he claims to change his look because of troubled youth and father's insults, he claims the mother of his first two children bore them as a gift, the last child was a surrogate mother, he again admits many children slept in the same bed as him, denies sexual contact with any of the children. Now lets go to 1993 when he had allegations of his sexual abuse. He sends his children to a friends house for confidentiality agreement. He then admits to paying the accuser a settlement his words was "didn't want to go through a long, drawn-out affair, like O.J." Now why would anyone pay a large sum of money to someone if they didn't really touch the child? If this was anyone else it wouldn't of even been possible to do.
Why would a man tell his children they have no mom, yet she bore them as a gift, when he was married to them? Why would a man put a mask over their faces? The worse part of it all is why hang them over a balcony? That is neglect my friends, if it was me or you and we hung our child over a balcony we wouldn't have our child. Wait we shouldn't have our children with the system today who knows what we would have. I as well would like one person to show me any reason why Deborah Rowe, the first two children's mother, is such an unfit mother? Only thing I have found is that she first terminated her rights, then hired an attorney to fight it, a judge realized he didn't give the children an attorney as was suppose to so her rights wasn't terminated, and at one point she sided with her then husband testifying for him on the molestation charges. Other then that this woman has done nothing, in fact she has been having visitation to these children. So why should this woman have to prove she is fit to raise them when Michael Jackson didn't have to prove nothing? All he had to do was slap money out there and pay them off. If you can show me anything where she abused her children then we will talk. I did find she didn't know if she was going to fight the custody that "she wants what is best". That there tells me she is a loving mother. Unlike Michael telling his children they had no mother, and that they was a gift. He shouldn't of had those children a long time ago. While I agree Katherine Jackson is a good person, mother, grandmother look at her age? She is 79 years old what happens when she is gone? Then lets look at Joe Jackson if he abused Michael as he claims then isn't there a concern here?
Now the whole reason for this article and I realize I got off topic here. I really don't understand a few individuals. I have wrote article after article, talked to people after people and it really amazes me some of the things that are said. First I get told when I respond that "I feel an my abuser's will some day pay if not here on earth their time is coming" They are all for that and agree with me. To be honest with you this is the one thing that has helped me cope as well as even forgive the ones that I have forgiven that has abused me. I realize there are three children involved that is even more of a reason to be concerned. For a child to say he has no mother it is already clear he needs some psychological help. I am sure more will come out showing signs as well from these children. The question will anyone look at the children as children and not Michael Jackson's children? Anyone that has told me there are children involved sure hasn't talked to me about children they have about Michael Jackson's children. My view a pedophiles children that should of never had these children. That isn't even showing the clear evidence that this man has put these children in danger. How? Hanging them over a banister is in danger.
Here is a video that don't only show the custody issue between grandmother and mother, but Michael hanging his child over a bannister, and yet no one seemed to act on it as a danger to the child.