June 30, 2009
This was a small group, only 40 people, in a metaphysical bookstore in Andover, MA called Circles of Wisdom. This is what we got out of it.
1. My one question was that if a phone call mom received from my dad a few months after he died was real or a figment of her grief? Before we could even ask our question John Holland informed us that spirits on the other side are capable and will manipulate electronics to communicate.. he said shit these days they even have Twitter.. we all cracked up, but what a confirmation that they do have a long distance carrier!
2. John then came over to us and asked if some one in our row had a sister or relative named Theresa or Terry who passed? She was here and coming through... There was mom and 3 other sisters, this is true, including Terry. This was surreal because just 3 weeks ago mom and I had a conversation that she had a baby sister that died in the late 50's of epilepsy and my bitch bag grandmother had her institutionalized and never went to see her and then was pissed off that my mom could not cry over a baby sister she never knew. My mom was really upset because her baby sister was buried at St. Bernard's Cemetery in Fitchburg, but did not have a head stone so we could not even go visit her. Well I recently found out that we can go to the cemetery office and find out exactly where she is, which is my new project so mom can make peace with this.
3. John Holland asked if one of us had back fusion surgery? As most know, Mom had double fusion back surgery on April 24. He confirmed that dad was helping mom heal with this. He also stated that he understood why Mom never remarried, and that he died unexpectedly and could not say goodbye to us. He said that dad was with his brother, which we took to be his big brother Phil, who was almost killed in a motor cycle accident just months before Dad died. He also wanted us to give his brother James, Jimmy, a hello message. My uncle Jim was close to my Dad and he and his wife at the time helped Mom get through the first years after he died.. My mom and Jim's first wife were very close friends for a long time and I baby sat their kids!
4. The next thing he said was that my dad was saying to finish school, get the degree!! I am the only one in college and there has been a bit of controversy over whether my degree is worth getting now that I may disabled.. My sister and I had words over this a month ago and I got pissed because I have been working on my degree for a few years and just because my legs may become disabled my brain is still working!! My sister was seeing the dollar signs of trying to pay back my student loans on disability.. We got our answer on this one!!
5. John Holland then stated directly to mom "Pauline, I am not stroking you here, he is showing so much love for you and the girls". WOW!! now if anyone knows mom, she was a blubbering fool at this point.. lol she is gonna kill me for that one!!
6. Finally, its about quarter til 9, 15 minutes to go and John is tired, he says that he was in the men's room right before the session started and somebody came through to him with "Uncle Fester", he laughed it off and thought that was strange and funny.. so at the end he asks if any of us have any questions, I had Michelle ask him about the "Uncle Fester" comment, he states that he had someone come to him in the men's room right before he started.. Michelle informed him that our last name was originally Adams and mom's still is.. The joke of this is that in my first baby picture I look like uncle fester, all bald and no neck!! and my grandfather, my dad's father and my dad would tease me about it along with the usual Adams family jokes we heard in school, etc... yeah that is cement for me~ I believe in the afterlife, more than ever now~