Have you ever considered what you would do if you only have a few months to live? Well watching The Bucket List will get you thinking on a totally different level.
Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson both receive the same fatal news of their terminal illnesses that they only have a few more months to live while sharing the same room in a hospital.
Nicholson plays a wealthy business person while Morgan plays the average hardworking mechanic for 45 years.
I would describe these two as a dynamic duo, paired up to do all the things they both wished they would have done before taking their last breath.
Some of the stunts they perform during this movie are some that I would like to do like:
1. Sky diving
2. Traveling to different exotic places (like the pyramids in egypt)
3. Climbing a mountain
1. This movie is very heart warming and one that won't be so easily forgotten.
2. It teaches a valuable lesson of life.
3. One that it's not about how many things you have or don't, rather it is about the people you share your life with that really matters.
4. Very thought provoking with tremendous performances by both Freeman and Nicholson.
5. Truly a classic to reflect upon whenever you are going through in your own personal unthinkable or impossible situation.
1. If money wasn't an issue and you were battling a fatal disease with only had a few months up to a year to live, what would you do?
2. Life can be too short, so while you still have breathe in your body, do yourself a favor and BUY this movie!
3. It will make you laugh, cry and leap for joy all at the same time.
It was released in January 2008 and was nominated for an award.
This film deserves squared!
|Advantages:||Superb performances by both lead actors, good story, photography and great stunts|
|Disadvantages:||not recommended for children|
|Recommend to potential buyers:||yes|