Megan Fox is only 23 years old, but that hasn't stopped her from getting tatted up like a 56 year old biker. Megan Fox already has seven tattoos:
- Neck: Chinese symbol for "strength" Never get a tattoo with a foreign language unless you know it. Otherwise, who knows what it really says!
- Right shoulder: "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" a line adapted from Shakespeare's King Lear. Has Megan Fox ever read this play? Hmm, I question that.
- Right forearm: Marilyn Monroe's face. This is too much. She's got a small arm and it takes over in a bad way. I'd rather see her with an intricately drawn sleeve.
- Left wrist: Ying and yang. Maybe, just maybe this would have been cool in 1995.
- Left rib cage: "There was once a girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart". Kinda cool now. Not so much once she gains some weight.
- Lower hip: "Brian" Get your lover's name tattooed on yourself and you will be cursed!
- Lower leg: Crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star. Eh, just not that cute.
Megan Fox is a total hottie, but those tattoos just aren't working for her!
Don't get me wrong – I love this form of body art, but would never want to replicate the ones she has. What do you think of Megan Fox's tattoos? HOT or HOT MESS?