Well, this month I am starting of strong, which is a good thing, since I am going to be off the computer for a few days. I went to my biweekly prenatal checkup this morning, and although I did not see the doctor, the midwife gave me the green light to go to Key Largo next week as long as we called the hospital if there were signs of anything. Key Largo is only about an hour drive from us, so it is not as if we are going to be far away.
We started early this morning with the prenatal appointment at 8 a.m., and then a little shopping before walking to pick Roshane up from school.
When I got home I finally got to check my email, and there were some great surprises.
- A 25 dollar paypal payment from Gather - Thank you gather friends and team gather.
- A $5 amazon gift certificate from Swagbucks
- The mailman had already been here, and he had dropped off lots of coupons including:
- A coupon for FREE Oscar Mayer beef franks
- A coupon for a FREE Mars chocolate bar
The UPS man brought the Tiny Love mobile, which I had been able to buy for a little more than a dollar due to all the amazon gift certificates from Swagbucks.
There were no bills, which made it an even better mail day.
Yesterday I received four FREE coupons fro the Deli Creations from Gather, so I really am starting off strong this month.
How was your mail day? Did you start off strong as well?
Now, I think I'll have to go take a nap to recharge.