YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN ARCHITECTURE WHEN...
1. the alarm clock tells you when to go to sleep.
2. when someone offers you a Bic pen, you feel offended.
3. you know what UHU glue stick tastes like.
4. you CELEBRATE space
5. coffee and cokes are tools, not treats.
6. people get nauseous just by smelling your caffeine breath.
7. you buy 50 dollar magazines that you haven't read yet.
8. you think it's possible to CREATE space.
9. you've slept more than 20 hours non-stop in a single weekend.
10. you fight with inanimate objects.
11. you've fallen asleep in the washroom.
12. your brother or sister thinks he or she is an only child.
13. you've listened to all your cds in less than 48 hours.
14. you're not seen in public.
15. you lose your house keys for a week and you don't even notice.
16. you've brushed your teeth and washed your hair in the
17. you've discovered the benefits of having none or very short hair.
18. you've started to appreciate inheriting baldness.
19. you've used an entire role of film to photograph the
20. you know the exact time the vending machines are refilled.
21. you always carry your deodorant.
22. you become excellent at recycling when making models.
23. when you try to communicate, you make a continuous and
24. you've danced YMCA with excellent choreography at 3 am and
without a single drop of alcohol in your body.
25. you take notes and messages with a rapidograph and colour
26. you combine breakfast, lunch and dinner into one single meal.
27. you see holidays only as extra sleeping time.
28. you've got more photographs of buildings than of actual
29. you've taken your girlfriend (boyfriend) on a date to a
30. you've realized that French curves are not that exciting.
31. you can live without human contact, food or daylight, but if
you can't make prints, it's chaos.
32. when you're being shown pictures of a trip, you ask what the
human scale is.
33. you can use Photoshop, Illustrator and make a web page, but
you don't know how to use Excel.
34. you refer to great architects (dead or alive) by their first
name, as if you knew them. (Frank, Corbu, Miles, Norman...) while you
cant seem to know even your close family!
[ this article is not my property]