Based upon current trends in our nation's public schools and the ambivalent attitude of today's parents, here is a preview of what we can expect to see for the next generation of students.
1. The dress code will be "anything that fits", more or less.
2. Attendance will be by popular vote of the student body.
3. Bathrooms will be co-educational.
4. Desks will be replaced by exercise mats in all classrooms.
5. Marijuana cigarettes and condoms will be dispensed from vending machines located in the halls.
6. Beer will be served in the cafeteria along with the pizza.
7. Text books will be used to decorate the walls.
8. Teachers will be permitted to carry concealed weapons for defensive use only.
And the parents will continue to be horrified.