Well, I got the face on the model fixed a bit more, and while the model isn't perfect yet, I'm slowly getting there.
This is the model so far.
Here are the photos I used for reference to make this:
Below is the Poser model with the images I used to make it. I had to edit and "deface" the photos a lot to get it to work, but it's making some minor progress.
Here you can see the eyebrows, but they are not as clear as I'd prefer, and her lipstick... which has a bleeding effect around her lips. I'm not really thrilled yet. The hair isn't quite right yet either. But it's a start for now.
I found the face files for the figure I'm working with (Sydney) and I'm trying something new with those. We'll see if that works or not.
Photos of Amanda are NOT mine and are placed here for refrence only. Copyrights remain the photographer's. Top one unknown. Bottom one Pixie Vision Productions.