More silly stuff to read. Enjoy.
1. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
2. No one ever says, 'It's only a game' when their team is winning.
3. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE
4. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
5. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea, does that mean that one person enjoys it?
6. Why if you send something by road it is called a shipment, but when you send it by sea it is called cargo?
7. If a convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the door?