Check out the list to see if your favorite made the list.
25. The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981), Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange.
24. 9 ½ Weeks (1986), Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger.
23. The Age of Innocence (1993), Daniel Day Lewis and Michelle Pfeiffer.
22. Mississippi Masala (1992), Denzel Washington and Sarita Choudhury.
21. Basic Instinct (1992), Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas.
20. Titanic (1997), Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
19. The Notebook (2004), Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.
18. The Swimming Pool (2003), Ludivine Sagnier and Charlotte Rampling.
17. Mulholland Drive (2001), Naomi Watts and Laura Elena Harring.
16. The Seven Year Itch (1955), Marilyn Monroe.
15. Notorious (1946), Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman.
14. The Year of Living Dangerously (1982), Mel Gibson and Sigourney Weaver.
13. Shakespeare in Love (1998), Gwyneth Paltrow and Joseph Fiennes.
12. The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), Jeff and Beau Bridges and Michelle Pfeiffer.
11. Once (2007), Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova.
10. Before Sunset (2004), Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy.
9. A Walk On the Moon (1999), Viggo Mortenson and Diane Lane.
8. The Last of the Mohicans (1992), Daniel Day Lewis and Madeleine Stowe.
7. Y Tu Mama Tambien (2001), Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal.
6. Don't Look Now (1973), Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie.
5. Bull Durham (1988), Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins and Kevin Costner.
4. Body Heat (1981), Kathleen Turner and William Hurt.
3. Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005), Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
2. His Girl Friday (1940), Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell.
1. Out of Sight (1998), Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney. (Ugh! Jennifer Lopez has got to be one of the worst actresses of all time!)
I haven't seen even half of these and quite frankly doubt that I will as there are only a couple that have piqued my interest.
What do you say?
Do you agree with the list?
Any movies you think should have made this list that didn't?
Do you recommend any of these films?
(Copied with permission from Movie World)