Ingredients for Cendol:
- 125 gr rice flour
- 50 gr sago flour
- 75 cc pandan leaves water (boil water with pandan leaves until it has green color)
- 450 cc water
- salt as needed
- 200 gr palm sugar, boil with 125 cc of water until it dissolves. Strain the palm sugar water and boil again. Set aside.
- 500 cc coconut milk. Boil and set aside to cool.
How to make Cendol:
- Mix rice flour and sago flour, then mix it with some of the water.
- Boil the rest of the water, add green pandan leaves water and salt.
- Put the flour mixtures into the boiled water. Stir well and cook until it cooked and thicken.
- Drain with special cendol strain (usually the strainer has round holes), so when we press the cendol mixture it will go out of the strain as roundish short cendol. Put these cendol into a bowl with water and ice in it. Cendol will be solid and then drain them again. Set aside.
How to serve:
Put some cendol into a tall glass, pour palm sugar syrup and coconut milk. You can add shaved ice or just ice cubes.