If you haven't heard, I got a new washer and dryer so I am on a budget!! Gotta pay off the $800 + price tag. Today i give myself a C- , I broke a rule and went out to eat for dinner. I had a bad headache and just wasn't in the mood to cook, so not beating myself up but hey.
Today I went to JCPennys, I got two coupons in the mail for $10 off a $10 purchase. Yep $20 of free stuff I am soooooo there!
1st Order -
- 5 pack of underwear on clearance for $2.99 - now they are size 5 but i couldn't beat the price. Heck I'll save em back till she fits them! LOL
- Tunic Shirt - very cute! - on sale for $4.99.
- Arizona Jeans - Half off! - $9.99
With my $10 off Coupon it came up to $8.37
2nd Order -
- Coverall Set - Half off - $6.49
- AZ Jeans - Again Half off - $9.99
- Husband donates 20 cents to After School Fund
$10 off coupon for a total of $7!!
Together $15.37 for all of that, not bad at all. :-)
Toys'R'us - I had a $5 off a $25 purchase, went there to price bikes and my daughter found her Halloween outfit.
- One Tigger Coverall for Halloween - $19.99
- One Fall Set on sale for $9.99
Coupon for $5 for a total of $26.23.
Gas - Ouch I know. However I even saved on that today, with my Bonus card at Martin's I was able to save 50 cents a gallon. :-) Saved me $4 and some change. :-)
Each receipt has an enter to win or % off survey so there is even more savings next time. WOOHOO!
Again not as good as last night's but still nothing to laugh at. :-)
The Good -
- Didn't eat out for lunch, made sandwiches here at the house.
- Used my gas rewards.
- Sent out rebates.
- Gathered. :-) I love it!
The Bad -
- Ate out for dinner. :-(
- Used AC.
- Didn't find the Corn Dogs you wanted!
Thanks for some of the great advice I got yesterday.
I do check out yard sales when I can, and we have flea markets too! I even had a yard sale a few weekends ago, made 60 bucks. The only thing bad about them is I buy more than I need because it's all so cheap then I get the clutter back, if I learn to control myself I am sure they would save a lot of money. :-)
Keep the great tips coming! :-)