I love these old and all but forgotten laws that you find for each state. What's greatest about them is that at some point somebody did something to make these things a law.
1. In Las Vegas, Nevada, it's against the law to pawn your dentures.
2. In Natoma, Kansas, it's illegal to throw knives at men wearing striped suits.
3. It's illegal to sleep with your boots on in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
4. Michigan law forbids pet owners from tying their crocodiles to fire hydrants.
5. If you're 88 years of age or older, it's illegal for you to ride your motorcycle in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
6. It's against the law in Tuscumbia, Alabama, to have more than eight rabbits per city block.
7. It's against the law (not to mention impossible) to whistle under water in Vermont.
8. In Alabama, it's illegal to play dominoes on Sunday.
9. It's illegal to eat snake in Kansas.
10. In Barber, North Carolina, it's illegal for a cat to fight a dog (or vice versa).
11. It's illegal to sleep with chickens in Clawson City, Michigan.
12. In Wisconsin it's illegal to walk your elephant without a leash.
13. Cotton Valley, Louisiana, law forbids cows and horses from sleeping in bakeries.
14. In California, it's illegal to hunt whales from your automobile.
15. In St. Louis, Missouri, it's illegal for you to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on the curb.