5. In golf the no 10 iron is usually called what?
6. What did the ancient Greeks use instead of soap?
7. What UK band were involved in a US court case about subliminal messages in the 1980s?
8. Who were the first people to measure the year?
9. Name the author who created Hannibal Lecter?
10. What does the name Ghengis Khan mean?
11. In what movie did Sinatra sing My Kind of Town?
12. What does the girls name Irene mean?
13. Who was Canada's first prime minister?
14. Stanley Burrell became famous as who?
15. What colour is the cross on the Greek Flag?
16. What is added to brandy to make a sidecar?
17. The name of which countries capital means good air?
18. Wo Fat was the enemy of which TV detective?
19. If you had distrix what condition would you have?
20. What game was patented under the name Sphairistrike?
21. PG Woodhouse books Bertie Wooster used what London Club?
22. The Roman roadbuilders lacked which elementary tool?
23. What is the sacred animal of Thailand?
24. We have all heard Hari Krishna - what does Krishna mean?
25. Who said "never kick a fresh turd on a hot day"?
26. The word bank comes from the Italian banco literal meaning what?
27. Marduk was the creator of the world to what ancient people?
28. Switzerland its illegal to do what in an apartment? Flush Toilet
If you got them all (or even most of them) then I bow down low to you oh mighty general knowledge quiz sage of trivia-land!
If you didn't or some of them are just way too annoying and you need to know the answers then get them at Free general knowledge quiz
questions where I've posted all the answers and loads more too mixed general knowledge quiz questions too :-)END AKISMET -->
This article has been flagged as spam, if you think this is an error please contact us.