Ron Paul Revolution Rally in Washington D.C.
Rallying Point: West Side of Capitol Hill, begins at 11:00 AM.
Theme: The main theme of the March and Rally is Ron Paul's message of Peace, Prosperity, and Freedom through adherence to the Constitution.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Paul will be our Guest of Honor and Keynote Speaker.
We have invited several other Congressmen and Senators to speak. Among those would be Congressman Goode, sponsor of HCR40, as well as some of the cosponsors, to talk about the resolution to stop the NAFTA Highway and the NAU.
Details: We hope to have the stage also designed in a colonial motif. After the speakers, we intend to round off the event with entertainment. Comedy and music are our ideals with perhaps a "Surprise" guest as the finale. Marc Scibilia, Jordon Page, and Pokerface are our featured musical acts. Masters of Ceremony: Gary Franchi â€“ Successor to Aaron Russo and Founder of Restore the Republic
Ernest Hancock - Creator of the R3VOLution and publisher of FreedomsPhoenix.com Speakers:
- G. Edward Griffin â€“ founder of Freedom Force International and author of The Creature from Jekyll Island, shares his in depth research and analysis concerning the Federal Reserve System and the forces behind its inception. Confirmed
- Charles Goyette â€“ syndicated talk radio host based in Phoenix, Arizona to discuss a return to the country's constitutional traditions of sound money and limited government, the foundation upon which a viable economy can be rebuilt. Confirmed
- Bob Schulz â€“ founder of 'We the People Foundation' a tax honesty organization to speak on the unconstitutionality of taxation on wages still working
- Marcy Brooks â€“ Forewoman in the tax trial of Whitey Harell v. State of Illinois (featured in Aaron Russo's America: From Freedom to Fascism will talk about the responsibility of being a juror in tax evasion cases. Confirmed
- Thomas E Woods Jr - author of "Who Killed the Constitution?: The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush" to discuss how the federal government has circumvented the Constitution and is systematically dismantling the rights and freedoms that are the foundation of a Constitutional Republic. Confirmed
- Naomi Wolfe â€“ advocate of progressive politics and author of "The End of America: A letter of warning to a young patriot". Ms. Wolfe will take a historical look at the rise of fascism, outlining the 10 steps necessary for a state to take control of individuals' lives. Confirmed
- Jack McLamb â€“ Military Veteran, retired police officer, and radio talk show host to discuss to potential for martial law to come to America. Confirmed
- Howard Phillips - Chairman of The Conservative Caucus since 1974, will discuss the multifaceted plan to turn the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a North American version of the European Union. still working
- Terri Hall â€“ Founder and Director of Texasturf.org to discuss among other things, the ranches that are being unconstitutionally confiscated to build the Trans-Texas Corridor (NAFTA Superhighway). still working
- Jim Guest - MO representative to discuss the potential loss of U.S. Sovereignty; U.S. jobs that will permanently be lost; and environmental issues among other things, with the Kansas City Smart Port. still working
- Jeff Lewis - co-founder of Fire Coalition to discuss the economic impact illegal immigration has had on the country as well as the tie between the lack of enforcement of our immigration laws and the NAU, as well as discussing why we are fighting a war on terrorism when our borders are still not secured. Confirmed
- Michael Scheuer â€“ 22 year veteran of the CIA and bestselling author of 'Imperial Hubris' to discuss American foreign policy and its implications on terrorism, security, and Iraq Confirmed
- One Rep from the Iraq Veterans against the war- http://www.ivaw.org still working
- Chuck Baldwin â€“ Constitution Party Presidential Candidate, Pastor, and radio talk show host to speak about hope for America and a new breed of politician. Confirmed
- Ron Paul - to speak about the future of the Revolution. Confirmed