#3 in the series of long-lost, underloved content from 2006. :) (And besides, these things are just plain cool.)
100. As a child, I enjoyed sleeping by running dishwashers. They were warm and smelled good.
99. I like pickles with my ice cream when I'm not pregnant. Can't stand it when I am.
98. I have 23 distinct nicknames for my cat. One of them is 'Identity Crisis'.
97. I think most beer smells like pee.
96. I desperately wanted to be a dentist when I was 3.
95. I have extreme hitchhiker's thumbs that never fail to gross people out - especially my DH.
94. I love the numbers 3, 7 and 13.
93. I gnaw on the insides of my cheeks when I'm mulling something over.
92. I've sat on several horses, but have never actually ridden one.
91. I was 2 the very first time I saw a groundhog. It was on my back porch, outside the sliding glass door. I screamed 'giant mouse! giant mouse!' and hid in the corner til my mom got me out.
90. I still have all the Strawberry Shortcake, Rose Petal Place, Rainbow Brite dolls; Care Bears; Charmkins; and Glamour Gals from my childhood. And I still love my Junk Charm necklace.
89. I love cheese. Any cheese.
88. The theme from The Greatest American Hero is still one of my favorite songs ever.
87. I read 345 books for a contest in the second grade.
86. I'm afraid of roaches.
85. As a kid I was convinced that a strange set of scratches on our basement door were the Easter Bunny's tooth marks.
84. My name was almost Anne Marie.
83. I went to 4-H camp one summer and hated it.
82. I collect Hallmark Keepsake ornaments.
81. I like the red popsicles the best.