Read these 10 quotes and be motivated, inspired, and empowered to succeed in life and accomplish your goals. We can certainly learn from these famous quotations and these famous people. Don't forget to launch your goals and blast off to your dreams!
- Success is the one unpardonable sin against one's fellows.
Ambrose Bierce - 1842-1914 American Author Editor Journalist The Devil's Dictionary
- One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments.
Henry Ward Beecher - 1813-1887 American Preacher Orator Writer
- As long as we are lucky we attribute it to our smartness; our bad luck we give the gods credit for.
Josh Billings - 1815-1885 American Humorist Lecturer
- Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.
Erma Bombeck - 1927 American Author Humorist
- My definition of success is control.
Kenneth Branagh - 1960 British-born American Actor Director Producer Stage director
- A minutes success pays the failure of years.
Robert Browning - 1812-1889 British Poet
- The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
Pearl S. Buck - 1892-1973 American Novelist
- The man who succeeds above his fellows is the one who early in life, clearly discerns his object, and towards that object habitually directs his powers. Even genius itself is but fine observation strengthened by fixity of purpose. Every man who observes vigilantly and resolves steadfastly grows unconsciously into genius.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton - 1803-1873 British Novelist Poet
- We climb to heaven most often on the ruins of our cherished plans, finding our failures were successes.
Amos Bronson Alcott - 1799-1888 American Educator Social Reformer
- It takes twenty years to become an overnight success.
Eddie Cantor - 1892-1964 American Comedian
Dale Stuemke has learned that dreams and goals are achieved with a good plan, focused effort, good mentorship, and commitment. Humans are designed to be achievers. Visualizing the future and setting goals is uniquely human! Dale is still setting goals for his future. To receive Dale's FREE 29-page report, visit: 6 Letters to Launch Your Goals: CHANGE. Visit Launch Your Goals Blog and be sure to comment. We would love to hear from you. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed.