10 Hottest Babes From the Original Star Trek (in reverse order)
10. Nona - Dig Nona's monkey-fur jacket and skin-tight pedal pushers. Is she a hippy? A witch? Whenever Nona appears during "A Private Little War," you can just barely hear Cher singing Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" in the background.
9. Vanna -Vanna's vigorous defense of worker's rights suggests a passionate character and a willingness to get dirty. Who cares if she works in a mine so polluted it causes cancer and brain damage? She cleans up real nice.
8. Andrea the Android - We suspect Ronco Products manufactures Andrea the Android. Dumb as a toaster; hot as a toaster oven, Andrea comes with her own recharger and a limited lifetime warranty.
7. Shahna - Chlorine hair aside, Shahna can swing a cudgel like nobody's business and she looked great in those go-go boots and silver jumper. Boots made for stompin' and a fine ass, wrapped in tinsel-paper underwear...how can we resist?.
6. Vina - Vina has all the best qualities. She's intelligent, beautiful, devoted. So what if she's horribly disfigured under the illusion? She has a great personality and, as an added bonus, the ability to transform into a lusty Orion slave girl.
5. Number One - Majel Barrett was once a science hottie with a steely gaze and an icy appeal. Then she had to ruin it by taking up nursing, blonding out, and getting all gooey over Spock.
4. Zarebeth - Spock will testify that there are worse things than being trapped in a prehistoric cave with a fur-bikini clad Mariette Hartley.
3. T'Pring - Nobody packs a cheongsam like this Vulcan babe. Her skin, her eyes, her hair, her logic...all flawless.
2. Romulan Commander - So brainy, so confident, so pointy. How in charge is she? She's not afraid to wear metallic eye shadow and a miniskirt on the bridge, that's how in charge she is. Thank you mistress. May I have another?
1. Uhura - We all wondered why female crewmembers had uniforms consisting of a shorty dress and matching panties. It's the 23rd century after all. What about women's lib? Equality? Then we see the magnificent junk in Uhura's trunk and suddenly its all very, very clear.
P.S. Other than Majel Barrett as Nurse Chapel, do you know which of these babes also had a thing for Spock?