For consultants, the sales kit is reasonable – at the time of this writing it was under $200 (plus applicable taxes and additional shipping charges for people living in Alaska and Hawaii). The only requirements to becoming a sales associate are that you must be a permanent resident of the United States and have a valid social security number.
As a sales consultant for Southern Home Living, you’re actually starting your own homebased business – you can even name your company anything you want, and you receive all the tax benefits associated with being a small business owner. Which means that you won’t have to punch a time clock, and you can work your hours around your life – giving you the flexibility and freedom you want. Other benefits of being a Southern Home Living sales consultant include:
- A sales kit worth almost $500 that includes display products, business supplies and training materials
- 25% of all sales made at each party
- Business-building materials including a consultant handbook on a handy CD, and everything you’ll need to grow your business
- Automatically be credited with 5% of your sales to help you purchase all your business supplies – things like order forms, catalogs, etc.
- Free hostess rewards – you’ll never have to worry about paying for hostess gifts out of your own pocket – the company provides all your hostess gifts at no cost to you
- No inventory worries – the company ships everything directly to your hostesses, so you don’t have to purchase or store any inventory
- Free online order entry – you can place your orders online in their safe and convenient Consultant’s workstation
- Free credit card transactions – you don’t have to set up or pay for a merchant account or credit card transaction fees
- Once you’ve achieved $1,000 in total party sales and begin recruiting other sales consultants, you’ll receive royalties on their sales as well. Royalty amounts vary – anywhere from 2 – 9% of your team’s sales
- Earn free family vacations – based on your sales and sponsoring efforts, you can even earn free vacations – for your whole family
All orders for Southern Living home party items must be placed through a consultant - which means that the company never competes with their sales consultants, and helps assure the success of your new small business. To find out more about becoming a Southern Living Home party hostess or consultant, check out the company’s Website.
Laura Worachek is the creator of the new step by step direct sales success system www.earn592.comClick here is you want to make money with my free Home Party And Direct Sales Software http://www.HomePartyProfitSoftware.com
END AKISMET -->
This article has been flagged as spam, if you think this is an error please contact us.