I have thought about this and decided that I want to do one for me. No one can ever help with my biggest wish to turn back time soo I won't add it.
1. yarn for crocheting. I use lots of cotton Sugar n Cream and Peaches n Cream as well as Lion brand homespun and Boucle. bernat soft boucle is good as well. I would be able to use anything sent to me though since I will be off work for at least another two months.
2. Beads, beading wire and books
3. Breeze nutritional drink in peach and wild berry
4. Gift cards to walmart, caseys, borders, amazon, barnes and nobles, burger king, mcdonalds
5. any cross stitch kits that have Native American themesand any word search or fill it in puzzles.
6. any signed books by the authors here at Gather. Right now money is limited but yet I would like to have these books.
7. scarves or neck wraps to cover my trach tube in public
8. size 9 hiking boots to replace the ones the hospital cut off when I was shot in the face
9. Sea salt and vinegar potato chips and chocolate and other candy for when I csn eat again
10. Teas and tea supplies. I love tea with a little flavored sugar or syrup in it. Especially black teas.
Well there is my list. If you can help me fill any of it, it would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance for looking.