Some of you may remember about a month ago that I complained that I was receiveing fewer and fewer notifications from Gather. Then the notifications stopped all together. I complained several times to Gather and never received a reply.
It ocurred to me yesterday (sometimes I'm a little slow) that, as IT manager for my company, I could create an email account on my server. WHAM! The floodgates opened and I got several thousand notifications (a total of 3800 in 24 hours). I turned on forwarding so that they would go to my Yahoo account. Zero in 24 hours.
Yahoo is blocking Gather notifications.
At least now I can receive notifications and get active again.