Here my top 12 favorite SF TV series of all-time.
1. Farscape -- Inventive and pushing the envelope.
2. Babylon 5 -- When it first came out I saw a couple of different esipodes. Wasn't impressed then. My wife later got me watch in sequence by ordering from Netflix. Was I hooked. Season 2 through Season 4 was simply outstanding.
3. Red Dwarf -- This British SF comedy has me still laughing years later. The songs Tongue-tied and Rimmer's song are in my head today. You can hear and watch them by going to youtube.
4. Firefly -- Too short but will never be forgotten.
5. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine -- Captain Sisko is the best Star Trek Captain ever. Where as Kirk was too gun happy and Picard talked to much.
6. Earth 2 -- An incredible show. Still wish someone would write or film an ending for this fine family show.
7. VR 5 -- Only a few episodes were made and fewer show. I think this was the first show Penn guest starred in.
8. The Invaders -- The first one with Rod Thinnes. Still get goose bumps when I see that hand gesture.
9. Quantum Leap -- Another show my wife had me watch and I fell in love with. But it had the worst ending of all time. I haven't been able to watch it since.
10. Battlestar Gallactia (New) I didn't like the first one but really love this one. On pins and needles for this final season.
11. Star Trek : The Next Generation -- Lousy title but good show.
12. The Crusades -- A spin off of Babylon 5 that stopped way too soon. The concept of tech-mages was excellent.
Jump in with your favorites.