Hey Big Brother fans! Wow...we're down to the smaller table and the sequester house. This season is flying by...and finally heating up!
My hat is off to all the Evel Dick fans. He survived what I thought would be a certain eviction. What a player. Not only did we have that shocker, but his once-estranged daughter Danielle won HOH, which means she controls the nominations and a lot more this week.
To no one's shock, Danielle's nominations for eviction were Jameka and Amber. the official CBS Big Brother Web site describes the week's events as "The Preacher and the Weeper are on the Line." Hmm....any doubt who the weeper is? I expect tonight we will see Amber at her best. With her head being on the block (and still mourning the loss of her best friend Dustin), I don't think Amber will make it through one minute of the show without crying. I hope she's using puffs with lotion. Otherwise, her nose is going to be a mess when this show is over.
So, Danielle states that she really wants to get Jen up and is trying to backdoor her. With Jen not up for nomination, the chances of her competing for POV aren't good, although they're much better with a smaller house.
Some thoughts to ponder, Julie Chen-style:
1. Does Evel Dick have any, even tiny intention of keeping his promise to Eric that he or Danielle will neither nominate or vote to evict Eric and Jessica? (He made this promise when pleading for his life last week.)
2. Who will win the POV and will they use it?
3. Are we going to see any romantic hook-ups this season? I know we had a small one early on with Danielle, but it fizzled. If anyone's going to find any romance this summer, they better act soon. The best option: Zach and Jen. Or Zach and Jessica.
4. What stupid task will America's player, Eric, be given tonight?
5. Will houseguests learn about Eric's status? Is he supposed to be secret all season?
Okay, time to chat. Come dish about your favorite and least favorite houseguests. All contributors appreciated....no flaming!