name the disney song and/or movie that this the line came from:
1. no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing...
2. so this is love... mmMMmmm...
3. rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby....
4. i love to laugh, long loud and clear, I love to laugh, it gets worse every year...
5. its the wheel of fortune, its the leap of faith, its the band of hope, until we find our place, on the path unwinding in the...
Okay.. name the disney character that these celebrities lent their voice to:
6. Jerry Orbach (Law and Order Guy)
7. Mel Gibson (there's 2 for this one!)
8. Angela Lansbury
9. Christian Bale
10. Emma Thompson
And finally, round 3
11. what was the name of the fat mouse in cinderella?
12. what was the name of the parrot in 'Aladdin'?
13. which disney main character never utters a word the entire film?
14. what kind of primate is Rafiki in 'The Lion King'?
15. how do you spell the 34-letter word that titles one of the songs in the movie Mary Poppins'?