What are some of you're favorite "one liners" from comedy movies? Here are a few of mine ...
- "Does it really matter, Eddie?" (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)
- Little girl: "Shittin' bricks." Clark: "You really shouldn't say that word." Little girl: "Sorry. Shittn' rocks." (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)
- "I start with a man, then remove logic and accountability." (As Good as it Gets)
- "Fat, dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, son." (Animal House)
- "That Barney Rubble -- what an actor!" (Night Shift)