I have always been interested in Politics. I studied for my A levels in British and American politics. I think my interest started when I was 7 years old and Thatcher came to power. I asked my Dad if this was good or bad, and my Dad then asked if I enjoyed my milk at school today. I said that I hadn't had any milk and never did, and was then told it was because Thatcher had pinched it off me.
I despised the Lady from that day forward and still do. Here is a brief list of the reasons why I will not be mourning Thatcher when she is no longer with us. I won't be urinating on her grave like my father-in-law sdays he is going to, but I won't be sad:
- She stole my milk
- She ripped the heart out of every working class village in Britain
- She introduced the poll tax
- Inflation was at a high level
- Interest rates were at a high level
- She blew up a retreating ship
- She patronised everybody who spoke to her
- She gave birth to Mark Thatcher.
Feel free to add to the list, I can think of more, but we could treat it as a game.