- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz.), softened
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 1-2 peaches, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. place cookie dough in large bowl; mix in 1/3 cup of the pecans. Shape dough mixture into ball. Place in center of greased foil-covered 14 inch pizza pan; flatten slightly with palm of hand. Pat out dough with fingers to 12 inch circle.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Carefully remove foil. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cookie crust; cover evenly with preserves. Top with peaches, strawberries and kiwi. Sprinkle with lemon peel and the remaining pecans. Pipe whipped topping around edge of pizza to decorate, if desired.