Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about him/herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog (or article).
1. I was a professional bra-fitter at one time in my life. So whenever I have friends shop with me, they always want help in that department.
2. I'm a preacher's kid. So I always got the phrase..."We live in a glass house, yada,yada, yada..."
3. During the 10th grade in High School, my friend and I were talking at a drive in to one of her life guard buddies. She introduced me to him and we started to tell him about my "life"....only it was the "life" of Ariel in Footloose. We even included the part of how "I" had one foot in my boyfriend's truck, and one foot in her car and a semi was heading straight for us. The weird thing about this is that he believed us. (Hmmm, I wonder if he ever saw the movie....I wonder if he would think is was a true story?)
4. I'm a reality show junkie.....I just love them! My favorites are: Survivor, Amazing Race, The Apprentice, Top Chef, Top Design, Project Runway, American Idol, Dancing with The Stars, and how could I ever forget.......Rockstar:Inxs, Rockstar:Supernova...common Mark Burnett, announce that they'll be another one this summer!
5. I don't think this is weird, but it's uncommon with most people.......I have a best friend that I've had since Kindergarten. Yes, for the past 33 years I have had the pleasure of knowing a great friend!
6. I play "can you name who sings this song" whenever it comes on the radio or my CD player. I give them a quarter for every right answer. They are officianados on James Taylor, Queen, Jimmy Buffet and of course, MiG!
7. (Bonus): I have songs running through my mind all the time. Whenever I hear a phrase or a word, it instantly reminds me of a song. Then I can't get it out of my head sometimes...or at least till I "share" it with someone! For example: A couple of Sunday's ago. Our preacher was talking about Fear, ect....well he said the phrase, "Thunderbolts of lightning"...can you guess what song I had in my head all day and into the next?!!!
Ok, so now I am tagging:
1. Nancy M.
2. Mary Lee B.
3. Briane P.
4. David Martin
5. Becca P.
6. MaryBeth C.