Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about him/herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog (or article).
1. Enrique Iglesias is my second cousin. We have never met, but his Mum (a Preysler - Julio's first wife) is my Dad's cousin. I think he's my second cousin... maybe he's my third...?
2. I have a chronic fear of sharks. I saw 'Jaws' when I was seven years old, and it has affected me ever since. I used to believe sharks were everywhere and even found myself freaking out in swimming pools. Sometimes I thought they would attack me while I was sitting on the toilet. I even thought a dorsal fin would appear between the floor boards of my Grandma's house, burst through the wood and eat me. I hold an advance open water diving certificate from PADI, but I still am very wary of the deep ocean....which kind of explains why I haven't been diving in 6 years.
3. I can't whistle. Tried. Tried very hard. Tried my whole life. Can't.
4. I can't blow bubbles with bubble-gum. Tried. Tried very hard. Tried my whole life. Can't.
5. I was College Captain of my high school. I was voted the school leader by my peers at St. Patrick's College, Strathfield in Sydney, despite not playing rugby or cricket, which were the true popular 'manly' games of heroes, and the usual prerequisites of previous captains. I instead played in the College band, starred in the school plays, organised dances, played in my own bands, sang in the choir and played basketball. (I used to play goal-keeper in my class soccer team until we lost 19-0).
6. I played 'Angel' in RENT. People assume that when they learn I was in RENT, that I played the rocker 'Roger'. The fact is, when I did RENT in London, they cast me as the transvestite 'Angel'. I loved it, and I loved 'her'. Not the prettiest girl you've ever seen, but great legs.
Now for the six I tag:
1.Ã‚ÂÂ Claire S. Mudd
2.Ã‚ÂÂ Penny G.
3.Ã‚ÂÂ Dorian C
4.Ã‚ÂÂ Paula N.
5.Ã‚ÂÂ David Martin
6.Ã‚ÂÂ Lily K.
Good luck, oh fellow weird ones.