I think you'll enjoy these short and funny e-mails that were forwarded to me...
- I dialed a telephone number and got the following recording:
"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes.
- Aspire to inspire before you expire.
- My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.
- Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
- The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere.