1. My mother, my daughter and I all have the same birthmark in the same place on our left leg.
2. I've never played a video game.
3. Street lights go off when I pass by and this has happened for years.
4. I was on the Bozo The Clown Show when I was little
5. I complete a crossword puzzle every day.
6. I can beat the young kids at foosball.
7. When I was in 1st grade, my teachers submitted my name to attend a performing arts school in Chicago because they thought I could sing. We were moving at the time and it never happened.
8. I am extremely claustraphobic.
9. I love the smell of wet dirt in the house after I water my plants.
10. I am afraid of heights.
11. I long to live in the country or in a cabin on the lake.
12. I've never been arrested.
13. I was disabled for 12 weeks several years ago and was confined to a wheelchair and it was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
14. I'm a news junkie
15. In a big part of my head, I'm still 19 years old.
16. I won a wet t-shirt contest when I was 18.
17. I find it difficult to relax and I'm usually doing several things at the same time.
18. I don't *get* cartoons, no matter how hard I try.
19. I have many relatives living in Ireland.
20. I once took off from the gas station with the gas nozzle still in my truck. :D
21. No matter how old I get, when I'm sick, I want my Mom.
22. I have a "container" fetish and have them all over the house.
23. I used to love crowds and I was a people person and I'm becoming more of a hermit as I get older.
24. I'm extremely uncomfortable if I don't have music in my life. It can change my mood in an instant.
25. I would love to get a tattoo but I don't because I'm terrified of the pain.