Last night I heard a small voice whisper - Do something, dear painter of Mine. I looked around and finally I asked "what do you want?"
- I want you to do something for me, I am so unhappy" came the reply.
- Are you not happy here with me then?, I asked.
- What is there to be happy about? I spend my days mainly alone, I never get looked at and most of my life I have spent hidden away in a dark basement. What kind of life is that, dear painter of mine? it asked.
- So what kind of life do you want then, I asked.
- I want to travel and see the world, I have spent all my life within only a few square meters of space, that is no good.
- I want to be treasured,
I want fame,
I want to be seen and praised.
I want to meet new friends
and them to love me '
and look at me
and smile at me every single dayof my life.
I want a life in the light! it concluded.
So I went and bought a ticket.
To be continued . . . .