1. I am honest to a fault.
2. I eat chef-boy-r-dee raviolis straight from the can, no heating necessary.
3. I wrote lyrics and music for a piece I perfomed at my high school graduation. The piece was vocally performed as a duet and the accompaniement, I performed solo on piano. (did I mention I don't play piano?)
4. I never thought I was going to get married or have children.
5. I dropped out of college and moved to Oregon in 1986 with a girl who took my virginity.
6. I am a professional chef.
7. I have often had an estranged relationship with my parents.
8. I've always wanted to perform in Las Vegas as an Elvis impersonator.
9. I am introverted and reclusive.
10. I have lived in New York, Illinois, Connecticut, North Carolina and Oregon.
11. I have been to all states in the continental United States, except for, Nevada, New Mexico, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
12. My love for Teara is deeper than any romantic love I have ever known.
13. The most spiritual experience of my life happened in Sedona, Arizona at the Church on the Rock.
14. I took care of my grandmother who was terminally ill with Melanoma and let her die at home, as she wished, with no one else present but myself, my brother Jason, and God.
15. I used to work as a Disc Jockey in North Carolina and drive 18 Wheeler across country.
16. I've always wanted to be a music teacher.
17. My favorite type of cuisine would be Mexican.
18. I want to open my own restaurant in the next 2 years.
19. I could live on coffee and pastries.
20. I sleep each night in the room that my grandmother passed away in.
21. I drive a 1999 Jeep Wrangler, Black with Tan top.
22. I've hurt a few people throughout the course of my life, and for that I am eternally sorry.
23. I can not go barefoot. I must have shoes or moccasins on at all times, that is when I am not sleeping.
24. I have always wanted to retire in Mexico, although I've never been there.
25. My family is my life.