This came to me from a very dear friend. i hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
The Tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians....
The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that, "When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
However, in the corporate America, more advanced strategies are often employed, such as:
1. Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders.
3. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
4. Arranging to visit other countries to see how other cultures ride horse.
5. Lowering the standards so that dead horses can be included.
6. Reclassifying the dead horse as living - impaired.
7.Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
8. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.
9. Providing additional funding and/or training to increase dead horse's performance.
10. Doing a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve the dead horse's performance.
11. Declaring that as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less costly, carries lower overhead and therefore contributes substantially more to the bottom line of the economy than do some other horse.
12. Rewriting the expected performance requirements for all horse,
AND MY FRIEND & MINE FAVORITE....
13. Promoting the dead horse to CEO!!