The sitcoms of the 1980s were jam-packed with pretty girls. Blonde-haired, dark-haired, smart, dumb, it didn't matter - these girls all found their own special ways to wow their audiences. Here are five of the cutest, according to unbiased recollections.
5) Lisa Whelchel: Blair Warner / The Facts of Life. Lisa introduced the world to snotty, wealthy Blair on The Facts of Life. With flowing blonde hair and a pretty, graceful smile, Lisa attracted the attention of more than one male suitor during her tenure on the show.
4) Lisa Bonet: Denise Huxtable / The Cosby Show. Although she was rumored to be difficult on the set of The Cosby Show, Lisa was a beauty in her own right. A free spirit who did what she liked when she liked, she exuded self-confidence in her role as Bill Cosby's second-eldest daughter. And what's more attractive than self-confidence?
3) Justine Bateman: Mallory Keaton / Family Ties. Justine played lovable airhead Mallory, sister to brainiac Alex P. Keaton, on Family Ties. Although she may have been the proverbial 'dullest tack' in the box, her pretty dark hair and obsession with fashion and looking good paid off in droves.
2) Nicole Eggert: Jamie Powell / Charles in Charge. Blonde-haired, blue eyed Nicole proved that big things can come in small packages when she starred as Jamie Powell opposite Scott Baio on Charles in Charge. Nicole was a cutie early on in life, winning the Miss Universe Petite Division crown at the tender age of five, and her beauty certainly didn't fade over time.
1) Alyssa Milano: Samantha Micelli / Who's the Boss? Long before Charmed and her smokin' hot adult persona took over, Alyssa was the spunky little girl turned teenage beauty who starred opposite Tony Danza on the hit 80s sitcom Who's the Boss? With her dark hair, natural good looks and outgoing personality, Alyssa's a clear choice for number 1 on the list of pretty 80s sitcom stars.
So who else belongs on the list? You tell us!