1. I wish I had been as smart as I thought was when I could have really used the brain power.
2. I wish I'd been a natural joiner.
3. I wish I had found a direction in life at age 18 like all my friends did.
4. I wish I believed that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
5. I wish I'd paid more attention along the way.
6. I wish I read instructions first. (See #1)
7. I wish I hadn't used University courses as an "I Like It, I Like It Not, I Like IT, I Like it Not" process of elimination.
8. I wish a time or two I'd taken the path more traveled.
9. I wish at least on one occasion I had NOT taken the high road.
10. I wish I enjoyed the angel on my right shoulder as much as I enjoyed the devil on my left shoulder.